Note to self, or to anyone else looking for random advice. Please finish Christmas shopping and other random projects prior to returning to work from maternity leave. It IS an enormous adjustment...for you, and the rest of the family. Do NOT pick up extra hours because it sounds good for the paycheck in the first 2 weeks. Snuggle every chance you get with your kids.
I could actually keep writing forever. I feel as sleep deprived as I did the first 2 weeks Theodore was home. And sleep deprivation leads to a lot of babbling and carrying on from me.
Needless to say I am cutting myself a break this year with Christmas pressures, outside obligations, and blogging. Shopping still to do, most of my wrapping, and still some baking. I am very excited to try and finish it all in the next 2 days....christmas music on full blast...I'm ready! Merry Christmas to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment