Friday, December 10, 2010

The annual Koops Christmas party

 Someday he might not like me for making him wear this sweater....but I think it's super cute, and matches his sisters (another reason for him to hate it!)

My 3 precious gifts


waiting for Santa

TJ's turn with Santa, don't worry, he's not crying...the kid doesn't make a peep.  He was just stretching because we had to interrupt naptime so he could get his gift

Lucy was so brave this year, I think Santa even got a hug

They were both so excited to have matching barbies that can make pink streaks in your hair.  I have to say I rocked some pink for the rest of the night

Kady took the gift from Santa....but needed daddy's help to sit and open it by him!

Wow, polly pockets!

Gramps and TJ
We always have such a good time....we only see the whole Koops side two times a year, and it is so fun to eat well, catch up, and have a visit from Santa!

No comments: