
Yesterday day invited all of our family over to celebrate both girls May birthdays! Lucy has been so excited about this "shared" party. We decided to go with a barbie theme...and my request from Lucy was a barbie cake with a purple dress. She was so cute when I showed her the final project..."thank you mom, thank you for making her dress purple, but I don't really like the shape of her dress, next time can you make it look like Kady's?" Let's just say the inside of the purple cake was pieced and held together with tons of frosting...I had my fingers crossed that it would be standing by Sunday morning. The day ended up warm, 87 degrees. We got to break in the new deck and put some water stuff outside for the kids to enjoy. Jim and I decided for a picnic menu and served pulled pork (his spicy, mine just plain good), potato salad, fruit, veggies, and lemonade. God has given us so much, 2 beautiful girls, someone healthy on the way, and a generous family that we love so much! We really are spoiled that we can all get together so easily to make these celebrations!

Two and Four



The girls with Grandma's (Lucy was so excited to have both of them in one place)

Happy birthday to you!!!

Blowing out the candles


Enjoying the frosting off of the barbies
1 comment:
yay! Happy Birthday to both of them! Can't believe how fast time is going by. Lots of love to them and you guys!
Post a Comment