Friday, May 7, 2010

Coopersville Farm Museum

Jim loves taking the girls places when I work on weekends.....
Here they met Jim's friend Ryan and his daughter Joelle.

Lucy made it seem like there was plenty to do, play with, pet, make
Lucy just tells me: "I was squeezing milk out of there"
The "petting zoo"
Notice Kady's boots, her choice.....country girl at heart
driving the tractors, it was a close race

Lucy told me she picked up a chick, and then....

"daddy put one on his head" Good self portrait Jim

Kady wasn't so sure she wanted that anywhere near her, or at least that's my narration since I'm posting. Maybe at a later time I'll see if Jim wants to post on his own adventures with the girls....that would be some great entertainment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kady was a little hesitant to hold the animals herself. She just preferred to smile and laugh from a few feet away. FYI honey, I do love and frequently read your blog.