Saturday, May 5, 2012




Here we are!  Lucy will be 6 soon.  She is almost done with kindergarten at Meadowbrook, and has adjusted well to learning chinese. She has lost 4 teeth this year and just looks so much older.  She still loves to smile, sing, and teach others.  She is sweet, energetic, and shy.
Kadence will be 4 in a little less than a week.  She is also a sweet girl, who loves to smile, joke, and give kisses.  She loves art, just like her big sister.  She is a bit more outgoing than Lucy, but still likes to keep close to what is comfortable.
Theodore is unbelievable and an utter joy.  He is almost 20 months, and now a big boy.  He keeps us on our toes, loves to climb, keep up with his sisters, and learns more and more every day.  He is anything but shy and waves and says hi to everyone. 
Jim and I have both switched jobs in the last year.  I have picked up additional hours and responsibilites and Jim is looking forward to graduation this week after months of hard work orienting and learning about his company. 
Ok--hopefully now on to the every day, fun, nitty gritty of our lives!  I've missed blogging.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Nice to have you back here. You have been missed but I understand the busy of life.

Lesley said...

Well welcome back! What an adorable cover picture. Cute hair too! Miss you.