Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Lucy's 5th birthday
Wow, when I asked Lucy her favorite things about her birthday she listed everything she had done today. She has an eye for detail, and a memory from years ago. She is such a sweet, loving girl. She has seemed so old since last week (must be because she is now a kindergartner, and done with preschool). She has mastered whistling, and whistles with everything she does. She did try and convince me that she could still suck her thumb until she is 5 1/2. For those of you who don't know every 6 months since she turned 4 she has put a time limit on sucking her thumb (all her) and keeps making extensions for every half year. She is extremely creative and loves to color, her and Kadence go through coloring books like noone I have ever met. She has always been my independent one, and now today has figured out how to tie her hair up in a bow. She is also my rule follower. I trust her, probably more than I should a 5 year old. She is a wonderful big sister to TJ and Kadence. I am so proud of how beautiful she is inside and out! Happy Birthday Goosey!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment