Monday, October 4, 2010

Freeze frame

Theodore's first 3 weeks have flown by in a blur. I try to take everything about their newness in....yet some gets missed in between all those late, sleepless nights. Here is what I can come up with, or captured in pictures:

The Kramers came to meet Theodore


Fun night at the Damstra's


Lucy loves (understatement) holding her brother...this time she wanted to do it lying down


Strong boy holding up his head


Little stud muffin


Kady also loves her "brudder", and is glad she is no longer "me no sick", so she can kiss and hold him (3 kids with pink eye starting Theodore's first week of life)


2 trips down to artprize with the family


Lucy and Kady's newest play place


Theodore's first hayride at Robinettes, 10 days old


Michigan's cheering section at our house!


Daddy's buddy


1st bath


all mommy's helpers, and 3 clean kids at the end!


checking out TJ


getting a new cousin already! Jillian Dattels, born 2 days after Theodore




I hope the video works, if not I'll repost it later....I wish I could bottle up all of Kady's words right now, and the way in which she says them all. She has this rhythm when she speaks that just makes everything much cuter!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

so cute! love the video. and what a stud indeed. Hope I can get to see him again very soon! dark sickness.

Amy said...

Oh girlie - the part that cracked me up the most was Lucy asking nicely for a video of herself... Ahh - it's got a familiar ring to it! Mr. TJ is adorable! Hope it's been ok - I'm sure there are some crazy moments but hope through it all the kids are doing ok!

oh and by the way... GO STATE!