Our snow family....mommy, daddy, Lucy, and the new baby (sorry Kady....mommy could not stay out there a minute longer!)

"Queen" of the mountain

Jim had been digging holes for the girls in the snow pile at the end of the street. This was the only time I saw them, I know no fun mommy--but really--is this safe?

That's how far in they went...the goal was to connect both the holes. I was really sad the next day when the snow plows came back through, and the holes were gone! :)

Instead of hot chocolate Lucy prefers a giant snowball when she comes in
SO I do really have to say that I enjoyed winter. Don't get me wrong, I will be much happier to get the bikes out, play outside without having to bundle up etc. It was a lot of fun with both girls this year. The bigger they get, the more independent they are. I have almost convinced Kady that it is OK to walk in the snow (I have got to believe that it can't be easy with all those clothes and boots), but I did get plenty of exercise pulling her in a sled wherever we went. So bye bye snow....I'm sure we'll see you again this season, but you have my blessing to start melting quickly!
"Queen" of the mountain
Jim had been digging holes for the girls in the snow pile at the end of the street. This was the only time I saw them, I know no fun mommy--but really--is this safe?
That's how far in they went...the goal was to connect both the holes. I was really sad the next day when the snow plows came back through, and the holes were gone! :)
Instead of hot chocolate Lucy prefers a giant snowball when she comes in
SO I do really have to say that I enjoyed winter. Don't get me wrong, I will be much happier to get the bikes out, play outside without having to bundle up etc. It was a lot of fun with both girls this year. The bigger they get, the more independent they are. I have almost convinced Kady that it is OK to walk in the snow (I have got to believe that it can't be easy with all those clothes and boots), but I did get plenty of exercise pulling her in a sled wherever we went. So bye bye snow....I'm sure we'll see you again this season, but you have my blessing to start melting quickly!

No comments:
Post a Comment