We celebrated as a family Christmas morning, then headed to Kalamazoo for Christmas day, spent the night, and Saturday headed to Holland. We are very blessed to have all of our families together and to get along so well!
I almost feel bad that these are the only pictures I got of our family together. It was so fun to watch the girls open their gifts....(or maybe it was the taking toys out of packages that was so time consuming) I know there is a little video. Regardless I cherish these moments.
Gingerbread house making with daddy Christmas eve
Our enormous tree
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care
Kady opened her candy cane of m&m's by putting them under the bathroom door to break the plastic...I'm not sure if it was accidental or purposeful, but either way she had them gone before I even realized that it had been opened. (she insisted on her boots and hat all morning before we left for Grandma's!)

No comments:
Post a Comment