Thursday, July 2, 2009

The many faces of Kadence


Summer lovin'!! She loves popscicles!

Wanna see what I was eating??
Ahhh, so peaceful

come on mom, are we done with this yet? I want to see those dutch dancers!

Little diva in the making

Poolside fun--yet not too sure what to make of it

Don't mess with my thumb or my blankie!



Not that anyone wants to hear their own child scream, much less someone elses....but here is one of Kady's minimal tantrums. One day she'll thank me for this! ;) We love her strong personality. (please turn down your volume!) I have yet to get a really good smile on camera. She gives out lots of those, and kisses, she is such a lover. The problem is we never know what to expect from her, and it can change in a matter of seconds! Love you Kady-Kate.

So it must be a sign that the video will not download x2.....

No comments: