This one caught me off guard.....I wondered who had taught Lucy to "shake her booties", and then I watched what she was doing!
I only wish Mia would "shake" those boots. Yes she knows the real meaning - and NO I certainly didn't teach that one!
So funny! I especially like Jim in the background.
Hhahahahahha! LOL!! That is too funny!!!!!!!!! Do you think our parents found things like funny when they were young parents? I feel like they didn't, but ya never know!! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I only wish Mia would "shake" those boots. Yes she knows the real meaning - and NO I certainly didn't teach that one!
So funny! I especially like Jim in the background.
Hhahahahahha! LOL!! That is too funny!!!!!!!!! Do you think our parents found things like funny when they were young parents? I feel like they didn't, but ya never know!! :)
Post a Comment